Why’d people need responsive app and websites?
In this competitive world, businesses adopt various strategies to prove themselves and stay ahead. A responsive web design is one of them.
A responsive web design is a technique in the digital world to make your website or app work perfectly well in any operating system and devices. Google even now looks for websites that are mobile friendly to boost their ratings. Responsive web design strategy was developed with the thought of providing users with a better-optimized user experience. But with many benefits it has some challenges also, that it encounters during development like it is more costly, difficult to develop, some videos cannot be made responsive etc.
The question is why do we really need responsive apps and websites?
Obviously, the answers lie in the benefits that a responsive app or website provides. From the recent observation and surveys it was cleared that out of the total internet users half or more than half were mobile phone users, so it became a necessity in today’s world to use responsive apps or websites only for your site. Responsive web design is basically websites or apps that “respond” to every device possible. Evolution is the key to everything and so does it is required in the IT sector also. The key strategy to create a responsive design is creating a flexible layout for your site. Developers apply this concept to reach a wider audience. There are a number of advantages of using responsive web design especially for the business and some of them are –
1. Reach a wider audience – as the website or app can be accessed using any device possible it reaches a wider range of audience. When your site is adjustable irrespective of the original size it enhances user experience and is then accepted by more number of people.
2. Fast speed – a responsive web design is known to increase the speed of web pages. To improve your website’s loading speed responsive websites use tools and techniques. As users are able to perform tasks much faster, it creates a seamless experience.
3. Improved conversion rates – with a great user experience it leads to conversion of viewers into potential and loyal customers. Responsive websites and mobile apps are known to increase your sales by a very significant amount.
4. Improved productivity and reduced cost – a responsive web design is the main answer to the question how to reduce marketing cost? A responsive website or app improves productivity and sales as it reaches more target audience and creates a better user experience. And significantly reduces the developmental cost as it is easy to maintain a responsive web design and even reduces the developmental time.
5. SEO improvement – a responsive web design undoubtedly improves your search rankings and boosts SEO. It increases the traffic at your site and increases sales leads.
Not only the above-mentioned benefits but there are more too like provides great user experience, lowers bouncing rates of the site significantly, improved browsing experience, improves analysing power for creating personalized marketing strategies, fast loading speed, reduces site development time, instant access to sites both offline and online, easy access to the device features, builds brand name and provides consistent designing and many more.
So it is clear from the above discussion that a responsive web design is the best option for your site and kodelabs provide the latest tools and technologies for the development of a great responsive web design. We are the best IT institute for training in various site development issue.
“We plan careers”