How you can build your Own Android App?
Android users constitute 81.7 % of the total smartphone users i.e. there are 352 million people currently using the Android operating system. And thus, most of the developers prefer Android apps for the development over other operating systems due to the fact it provides the various advantages like –
- It reaches to a wider range of audience,
- Most of the android apps are free to download,
- It is highly customizable,
- Easy to use and download,
- Safe and secure and many more.
Thus, Android apps are more preferred as it provides various benefits to its users and hence it has gained immense popularity.
Now, before discussing the procedure for the development of your own android app, let’s have a look at the benefits of developing an android app –
1. The user interface is customizable – A user interface is the most crucial aspect of the app and thus it decides the future of the app. As Android apps are easy to use and manage, it can easily be modified into the customized business apps. With the several customization options, and thus it allows you to update many functions in an easy way.
2. Largest market – as already mentioned above, the android market is growing significantly and has already included a large portion of smartphone users. The main reason behind this can be the fact that it is the most affordable operating system and hence it acts as one of the biggest advantages that helps your app to reach the millions of people at a time due to its large market name.
3. Cheaper developmental cost – as there are not many restrictions are implemented by the android market. Therefore, it is relatively cheaper to develop the most android apps. In fact, for the developers, the toolkit is available for free which reduces the cost. And, even the developers only have to pay a one-time registration fee which can be thought of as an investment plan.
And many more like the android apps are easy to adapt to the different programming language, it is an open source platform and etc.
Procedure for the development of your own android app is as follows –
- Step 1:An excellent imagination ends up in an excellent app
To create a productive mobile application, the primary factor you wish to keep in mind is:
1. Identify a problem which can be resolved by your app
2. Decide the options of your app
- Step 2: Determine
To create an eminent mobile app, you wish to spot or be clear about:
- Step 3: Design your app
Designing your app is yet another significant factor responsible for the success of an app within the market.
- Step 4: establish an approach to develop the app – native, web or hybrid
Selecting the proper approach for developing an app is very necessary.
- Step 5: Develop a prototype
Next stage, after distinguishing the approach is developing a prototype. It’s actually the process of taking your plan and turning it into an application with some basic functionality.
- Step 6: Integrate an appropriate analytics tool
There is also a necessity to incorporate appropriate analytics which gives you a detailed image of how many visitors use your webs, however, they arrived on your website and how can they keep coming back.
- Step 7: identify beta-testers. Hear their feedback and integrate relevant ones
Beta testing is the 1st chance to get feedback from your target customers.
- Step 8: release / deploy the app
Deploying an app needs a plan, schedule, and control of the movement of releases to test and live environments.
Excellence never comes easily. Let’s take a step further to excellence, let’s take a step further to Kodelabs. Kodelabs is fully equipped with all advanced tricks and tactics of app development. Kodelabs is one of the fastest growing platforms for developing apps with perfection. . For more visit us on http://www.kodelabs.in/